31 sierpnia 2015

Secret of Nature


Here’s the latest entry in my art journal, based on the Lost&Found collection. The entry, devoted to the secret of Nature, includes earthly colours, nature-based patterns and vintage additions. You can find some information on how I came up with this spread on 7 Dots Studio blog.

I used:
7 Dots Studio – Lost and Found – Stained, Word Stickers 6×12, Lost and Found – Tags 12×12, Element Stickers 6×12, Clear Stamps, Yuletide – Sugarplum, Chipboard

Oto najnowszy wpis w art journalu oparty na najnowszej kolekcji Lost&Found. Poświęcony sekretom natury, bazuje na przyrodniczych deseniach, stonowanych kolorach i vintagowych dodatkach, a krótką historię jego powstania możecie prześledzić na blogu 7 Dots Studio.

5 komentarzy:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I LOVE every detail!

    Gaby xo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Another awesome make Olga...great mixature of bits and pieces and fantastic background...i love it!
    All the best from Slovenia

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I meant Olga! I saw the name Anna above me - sorry!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Wspaniały wpis. Tekstura i detale obłędne :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

:)